Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Today's Events

oh wow... long time no post again XD
i don't think i'll ever get into the habit of regularly posting updates here orz

anyway, it's cold here... always raining.
rainy season makes me feel kinda gloomy.
i don't like the cold; my nose especially XD

ok, on to today's events! (as mentioned in the title)

but before that, let me rewind to a month back....
i entered this random contest held by Tokyo MoE Style some time last month.
then... surprise surprise! i won my selected prize! weeee! XDD
so fast forward to today... i received them! yay!
it took a while for the prize to arrive by mail but it's fine with me.
so what was my prize? STICKERS! teehee
weird to be excited about just stickers, i know
but what can i do? i adore stickers! i actually collect them >///<
the collection began way back when i was... idk 9? soooo.... XD
anyhoo, here are some pics:
 
 i was excited to open the envelope even though i know what's inside lol

Louise from ZnT is one of my favorite anime characters
back of the stickers = Japanese text i can't read TwT
aaaand that's all for the stickers! >w<

another thing that happened today is... i bought a new cellphone!
it's not that i lost my phone or it's completely destroyed...
it's just a pain to use ;;_;;
the battery only lasts for a day, the LCD screen is damaged, the camera's quality deteriorated and the '5' key won't work
so, need new phone... and i bought one!
no, it's not an iphone or android, i don't like touch phones
it's a cheap model with a local brand XD
but it's good enough for me

oh yeah, it's a clamshell/flip model
closed

 here it is in the manufacturer's website: Starmobile Neptune F202


well, that's it!
now let me publish this before midnight comes XD

No comments:

Post a Comment