Sunday, December 11, 2011

Coming Soon...

it's SF-A2 Miki!!! XD

this is looooooooooooooong overdue...
i started working on it last July lol
gwah! i'm so slow with this
mainly because this only started with the pose and then decided later that it should be Miki XDD
Miki's my favorite Vocaloid design-wise btw but that Korean SeeU is coming close
but of course Miku is still my favorite Vocaloid >w<

as you can see, i already got the base colors down
i'm actually further than this already though so expect it soon?
that's if i don't decide to procrastinate again o3o

on another note, i'm currently addicted to this song:
i know it's old but i just recently found out about it...
i like it~ OuO
it kinda reminds me of Black Rock Shooter though

5 comments:

  1. OAAOOOOO
    MIKIII!! I really love her designs!
    I can't wait to see it finished!! *AAAA****

    Oh I can really relate to that song.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ototou: Miki's design is great ryt? >w<
    i'm almost finished weee XD
    oh? ototou's first love? /sees

    ReplyDelete
  3. @eris: yeshhhhuuu!! <333
    Upload immediately please! XD

    um.. yeah.. of course it's a guy. so basically it's BL between him and me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ototou: OMG! that's one BL i'm really interested in OuO

    ReplyDelete